You can enjoy meat bought on the first floor, and then carried up to be prepared on the second floor as shabu shabu, steak, or yakiniku style. Pay for your food’s preparation on the second floor.
Not all food items can be “carried up” (brought upstairs) to be prepared and eaten. Ask the shop staff beforehand for more info.
- 1.Select Ingredients on First Floor
- Tell the shop staff your budget and what you want to eat and they will pick out what you need.
- 2.Carry Up to the Second Floor
- Once you have your ingredients head to the second floor.
Then hand your items over to the staff at the restaurant.
- 3.Chow Down When It’s Ready!
- Nothing beats food made-to-order with fresh ingredients! Pay for your food’s preparation on the second floor.
- – Sashimi preparation is free of charge.
- – The cost of having food prepared on the second floor varies based on how it will be cooked. Ask for more details at the restaurant on the second floor.